KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION FOR 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR
It is time for Kindergarten Registration! This is for students planning to attend the Southern Tioga School District in the 2020-2021 school year.
Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
All registrations will be held by appointment at the District Administration Office, 310 Morris Street, Blossburg, PA 16912
To register a kindergarten student for the 2020-21 school year:
STEP 1: Register online prior to making your appointment. Registration will be open until March 13, 2020. If you are unable to register online, you can call and make an appointment to come into the District Office to register online.
STEP 2: Make an appointment by contacting Gina Van Gorden, at the District Administration Office AFTER you have completed the online enrollment forms. The office is located at 310 Morris Street, Blossburg, PA 16912. Please call for an appointment 570-638-2183, ext. 306.
For your child to enroll in Kindergarten they will need to be 5 years of age before September 1, 2020.
Items you will need:
- Your student’s birth certificate
- Your student’s immunization records
- Proof of residency in the Southern Tioga School District. List of acceptable proof of residency (no PO Boxes and no Driver’s License) is one of the following:
- Utility Bill
- Medical Bill (w/parent name & address)
- Car Insurance
- Car Registration
- New Mortgage Paperwork
- Bank Statement
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Foster papers (if applicable)
- 4 doses DTaP (Diphtheria, Tetanus, Accellular Pertussis-1 dose after 4 yrs. old)
- 4 doses Polio (1 dose given on/after 4 yrs. old)
- 3 doses Hepatitis B
- 2 doses MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- 2 doses VAR-Varicella (chickenpox)
Applications for the following programs will be available at all registrations:
Southern Tioga Pre-K Counts-offered to children ages 3 and 4.
Bradford/Tioga Head Start-offered to children ages birth-4.
Proof of income is required for both programs.
**Make up Registration: May 13, 2020**
If you have any questions, please contact Gina Van Gorden at the STSD District Office at (570) 638-2183 ext. 306.