We are no longer accepting paper applications. If you are interested in a position please APPLY HERE
If the link does not work, copy and paste in your web browser: https://keystoneweb.southerntioga.org/KeyNet/Applicants/
Please be sure to select a position and push the “submit” button to ensure we receive and can view your application.
updated June 28, 2019
- Business Manager – deadline extended to August 9
- Director of Curriculum, Instruction & Assessement
- (2) Secondary Special Education Teachers
- (Multiple) Part-Time Paraprofessionals – Mansfield. Applicants must have a 2-year post-secondary education OR be able to complete a state paraprofessional highly qualified competency program within a specified time frame (provided by the District).
- Full-Time Paraprofessional
- Cafeteria Substitutes – $9.00/hour
- Custodian Substitutes – $10.00/hour
- Coaching Positions for 19/20 – click here for the complete list
Clearances – Click here for instructions
The Service Code for the FBI Clearance can be found on the above instruction sheet.
Act 168 – Click here for the form
Day-to-Day Substitutes needed for all schools
- Paraprofessional (teacher assistant)
To apply for a Teacher, Secretary or Paraprofessional substitute you must apply with Source4Teachers by CLICKING HERE
For more information you may contact:
Gina Van Gorden, Executive Assistant to the Superintendent, 570-638-2183 ext. 306, firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Education Institution, as required by Title IX and Title VI of the PA Statutes.