We are no longer accepting paper applications. If you are interested in a position please APPLY HERE
If the link does not work, copy and paste in your web browser: https://keystoneweb.southerntioga.org/KeyNet/Applicants/
Please be sure to select a position and push the “submit” button to ensure we receive and can view your application.
updated March 29, 2019
- (2) Secondary Special Education Teachers
- (5) K-6 Elementary Teachers
- (2) Secondary English Teachers
- Part-Time Paraprofessionals (multiple positions) – Mansfield. Applicants must have a 2-year post-secondary education OR be able to complete a state paraprofessional highly qualified competency program within a specified timeframe (provided by the District).
- Part-Time Paraprofessionals for Phys Ed. – at NP-Liberty High School to help with Phys. Ed. coverage and other duties as assigned by the principal.
- Cafeteria Substitutes – $9.00/hour
- Custodian Substitutes – $10.00/hour
Clearances – Click here for instructions
The Service Code for the FBI Clearance can be found on the above instruction sheet.
Act 168 – Click here for the form
Day-to-Day Substitutes needed for all schools
- Paraprofessional (teacher assistant)
To apply for a Teacher, Secretary or Paraprofessional substitute you must apply with Source4Teachers by CLICKING HERE
For more information you may contact:
Gina Van Gorden, Executive Assistant to the Superintendent, 570-638-2183 ext. 306, email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Education Institution, as required by Title IX and Title VI of the PA Statutes.