KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION FOR 2020-21 SCHOOL YEAR
It is time for Kindergarten Registration! This is for students planning to attend the Southern Tioga School District in the 2020-2021 school year.
To register a kindergarten student for the 2020-21 school year:
STEP 1: Register online prior to making your appointment. Registration will be open until March 13, 2020. If you are unable to register online, you can call and make an appointment to come into the District Office to register online.
STEP 2: Make an appointment by contacting Gina Van Gorden, at the District Administration Office. The office is located at 310 Morris Street, Blossburg, PA 16912. Please call for an appointment 570-638-2183, ext. 306.
For your child to enroll in Kindergarten they will need to be 5 years of age before September 1, 2020. Items you will need:
- Your student’s birth certificate
- Your student’s immunization records
- Proof of residency in the Southern Tioga School District. List of acceptable proof of residency (no PO Boxes and no Driver’s License) is one of the following:
- Utility Bill
- Medical Bill (w/parent name & address)
- Car Insurance
- Car Registration
- New Mortgage Paperwork
- Bank Statement
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Foster papers (if applicable)
If you have any questions, please contact Gina Van Gorden at the STSD District Office at (570) 638-2183 ext. 306.